Friday, November 8, 2013

TGIF


THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

Hey people, I've had quite the week between school and work and going crazy....wanted to update the blog with a photoshoot me and a friend did recently. It involves my all time favorite sunglasses from Urban Outfitters....I think I wear these way too often but I don't care every girl needs her favorite accessory and those happen to be mine<3 Have a lovely Friday and make sure to check my instagram and tumblr for updates : @dancingwithflyingcolors

XOXO ASHLEY P








2 comments so far

  1. I need your hair! So perfect ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you are too kind! Thank you so much! It's been years of growing...and then randomly allowing my best friend to dye it.

      Delete

DANCING WITH FLYING COLORS © . Design by FCD.