Keep Reading

Renaissance Affair

Hello once again, I am so excited to share this post with you guys! I stumbled upon this skirt and it's usually something I would just glance at, say it was interesting and then never mention it again. This time though something was different. I imagined this outfit in my head and instantly I was hooked. So I rummaged through my closet, and found my floral string tie top (which isn't seen since the cardigan) THEN I was really hooked. I then took the camera out and found this street that had amazing bamboo all around the sidewalk as seen and the way it made the skirt pop was my favorite! Mixing patterns is one fun thing to me since it's challenging and really can make or break an outfit. Floral patterns are one of my all time favorites along with lace so I had to add it to this outfit. The green tones are so fall, and I wanted to do a red lip to bring out the reds in the skirt. Mini skirts can be dressed up or down and that's also another one of my favorites about this masterpiece of a clothing item. I hope you enjoy this outfit as much as I had a blast wearing it that day! 
Have a happy Friday, 
XOXO ASHLEY P

Mac Lipstick - Ruby Woo

Tie Halter Crop Top- Brandy Melville @brandymelvilleusa

Skirt- Rehab @rehabclothing

Green Slouchy Cardigan- ANGL @angl_clothing

Lace Kimono- Urban Outfitters @urbanoutfitters

Booties- DSW @dswshoelovers




















Comments

Form for the Contact Page