Keep Reading

Live In the Moment xx

Living in the moment is something we all should be doing but planning ahead and wanting to know what the future will bring gets in the way of that. I think life is meant to be lived in the moment and we shouldn't stray away from that. No matter what happens in the future or where life leads us it's nice to be in the moment. This outfit was very in the moment. I found this amazing cliff in the middle of a neighborhood that was well perfect. The road led me to this magical place and I'm thankful for that. You can't really tell from the pictures but the cliff over looks San Clemente and the Ocean is off in the distance, it's perfectly seen in person but the daylight took that from the photos. I still can not explain how much I love dresses and the freedom you have while wearing one. This dress was fun to play around in and has such a gorgeous pattern on it and Motel is that great site that I got it from. If you haven't checked out Motel you must do it now, they have an overall aesthetic that reaches from grunge to girly to down right rocker. Which I love. Check out this fun post and come back for more of my favorite places, outfits and well more!

ASHLEY P XOXO

Dress: Motel Rocks || Japanese Purple Dress || Buy the Dress {CLICK} || @motelrocks

Jacket: Zumiez || Acid Wash Denim Jacket || Buy the Jacket {CLICK} || @zumiez

HeadBand: Pacsun || Red rock headband || @Pacsun 


















Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page