Keep Reading

Enchanted


This look is probably one of my go too's on a daily because it's one of those effortlessly stunning looks. I am all about texture with print and this is exactly that. The simplicity of this outfit almost has an innocence about it and it helped that the background was well Enchanting. I've been inspired a lot lately with everything and everyone around me. I'll be at my favorite local cafe and just people watch or get caught up on Tumblr and Pinterest. It helps that Festival season is also here!! So stoked! This enchanting post just makes me think of fairytales and running wild and free! I think the bun and lipstick really help to make this look complete. ENJOY! Until next time loves<3

XOXO ASHLEY P

Necklace: Melrose Trading Post || @melrosetradingpost
Top  || Urban Outfitters || @urbanoutfitters
Kimono/sweater || Urban Outfitters
Maxi Skirt || Shop Triple Spiral Vintage (coming soon to site) Website || @Shoptriplespiral
















Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page