Keep Reading

All Who Wonder

I am currently obsessed with Two pieces, I love that you can mix and match but yet wear them together it's my favorite! This outfit is pretty simple for me so I added the ZAHARA necklace from Shantiquedesigns to give it that extra something. Wandering through the park near my place is a lot of fun so I did just that in this post. Played with flowers on the grass and just laid back having a laugh and I love that this outfit allows me to do just that. Have a wonderful Friday! TGIF! #allwhowonder
XOXO ASHLEY P @dancingwithflyingcolors

Items FEATURED: 
Scalloped Shorts by LA Hearts || Pacsun || BUY THE SHORTS || @Pacsun
Scallop Hem Cami by LA Hearts || Pacsun || CLICK TO BUY TOP || @Pacsun
Necklace by Shantiquedesigns BUY NECKLACE || @Shantiquedesigns 
Sunglasses by Rayban || @Rayban

















Comments

Form for the Contact Page