Keep Reading

::Fernweh::


I've always gotten homesick from places i've seen but never been to. It's been my life goal to see the world and all of it's beauty. I constantly gaze at maps and picture myself in random countries. Don't get me wrong I am so grateful to live in America and let alone Los Angeles but I have so much to see while I'm on this planet and I know I'm gonna do it. So this post is dedicated to all of those dreamers the seekers of land, and the believers in making things happen. Envelop the mind in Culture and see what's out there. I've always been a believer of that. 

::FEATURED ITEMS::
TRAVEL ROMPER || Wasteland || @Shopwasteland || #Shopwasteland || Wasteland, Studio City

SUNGLASSES || TheSaltwaterGypsy || WEBSITE LINK || @thesaltwatergypsy || #Saltwatergypsy

CARDIGAN || Melrosetradingpost || Flea Market || @Melrosetradingpost || #Melrosetradingpost

Sandals || Nectarclothing || BUY SHOE || @Nectarclothing || #nectarclothing 

























Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page