Keep Reading

WHITE ON WHITE

TRENDING: One of my favorite trends this summer is the all white look. I would've worn a jacket but it's been so hot lately that I was already sweating during this photoshoot I couldn't add anymore layers. Such a fun look and I like exploring it and adding that touch of color which would be my Steve Madden wedge. My white lace tunic is perfect because it could be passed on as a dress but it could also be worn in so many different ways I love it. Adding white lace trimmed shorts underneath this tunic gives off the dress vibe and also the complete white look. Perfect for those hot summer days!

|| FEATURED ||

LACE TUNIC || LilywhiteLa || @Shopsecretcharm || #Lilywhitela

White Lace trimmed shorts || Urban Outfitters Studio City || @Urbanoutfitters || #UOonyou

Colorful Wedges || Steve Madden || @Stevemadden || #MADDABOUTIT

Arm and Neck Candy || Melrosetradingpost || @Melrosetradingpost 

















Comments

Form for the Contact Page