Keep Reading

Something Magic

It's crazy to say but things have a funny way of working out. Sometimes you get what you want and other times you get what you need and it's something I constantly thinking of. In this instance things are changing rapidly next week I'll be living in a new apartment the cutest little place I fell in love with. My head will be clear and I'm ready to handle everything that's going to hit me this upcoming year! BRING IT ON haha. On another note I took these amazing pictures in Santa Monica near sunset and I was speechless the lighting and sunset speaks for itself really. One of my favorite shoots yet…(I probably say that way too often) Anyways if you could take anything from any of my blogposts I hope you take something from this one and know that everything truly happens for a reason. Sometimes you don't get the guy or the apartment you want at that given moment and something magical happens and you get what you NEED and thats so much better it ends up being magical. 
"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings" 

FEATURED #OOTD (with clickable links)


Bandana maxi dress || (OBSESSED WITH THIS) || William B + Friends Studio City, CA || SHOP WILLIAM B || @Williambfriends (Get a 10% off discount shopping in stores if you follow them on INSTA) #williambfriends

Bralette || Freepeople || MY MUST HAVE BRA ajsfhjsdhf I could wear it everyday! || BUY IT HERE || @Freepeople || #FPme

Shoes || so comfy and great FALL transition || Carlos by Carlos Santana || BUY SHOES HERE || @Carlos_Shoes

Jewels by Flashtat and Pacsun <3
















Comments

Form for the Contact Page