Keep Reading

Some Chill, Others Follow

Ive had the wonderful opportunity to work with Others Follow clothing line IM SO STOKED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU. They have the softest fabrics and comfiest jackets I have ever felt! I fell in love with this jacket featured in their new Fall Lookbook. I can't wait for cooler weather to rock this with everything I own! I like that it's unique and can be paired with just about anything! It's one of those pieces that every fall girl needs in her closet. Mind you the weather in LA is still over 90 degrees so this shoot got a bit steamy. All I can say is that I am OBSESSED and i'll definitely be chilling in this cool jacket while Others Follow ;P 

FEATURED #OOTD

Others Follow Jacket || OTHERS FOLLOW CLOTHING || BUY JACKET || @Of_clothing || #OFInstaLookbook

Wolf Graphic Tee || Shopwasteland || @Shopwasteland 

Denim Bell Bottoms || William B + Friends Studio City, CA || @Williambfriends

XXXXX 
@DANCINGWITHFLYINGCOLORS

------------------------VIEW BTS VIDEO :) ------------------------

















Comments

Form for the Contact Page