Keep Reading

:::>>THE COLD SHOULDER<<:::

 October was quite the month of birthdays, laughs and fun trips. I can't wait to see what November has in store, so far the weather has been so bipolar but i'm hoping for chilly nights. This post was meant to be up before Halloween but I was bombarded with Halloween plans and work. It was meant to be more of a haunting post, the location which I stumbled upon in a quaint neighborhood we shot before dark and we were battling with the sunset. (THIS TIME CHANGE IS KILLING MY POST VIBES) haha. I have been obsessed with off the shoulder tops I literally can't get enough of them, and since the weather is still getting into the 80's in LA around this time suede shorts were the perfect piece to pair with this top. Nothing says fall like a good plum lipstick. Glad to finally be posting this and expect more posts coming SOON<3 Keep following my life on my instagram for my up to date whereabouts haha. LOVE YA XOXO Ashley

@DANCINGWITHFLYINGCOLORS <-------follow follow follow :)


"So it's gonna be forever, or its gonna go down in flames"

FEATURED #OOTD

Floral Chandelier Off Shoulder Top  || @colorsofaurora || BUY TOP CLICK HERE @cottoncandyla

Hi Lo Collar Pendant || FreePeople || @Freepeople || #FPME || BUY NECKLACE HERE

Black Open toed Booties || by Report || REPORT SHOES || @reportshoes

Suede Shorts || Shopwasteland 















Comments

Form for the Contact Page