Keep Reading

LA to NYC

If you haven't been keeping up with me on Instagram you probably wouldn't know that My best friend and I @darkmintdaisy won a trip through O'neill to attend #NYFW. It was the trip of a lifetime and I'll be posting all about the details in other posts. This post was special to me because although we were there for such a short time I felt like I left a part of me in the city. Walking those streets in freezing weather (mind you during this shoot it was 18 degrees) but it was a magical experience. O'neill seriously has been one of my favorite brands growing up and to be basically in their spot during the Anna Sui show was a DREAM it's something I will never ever forget all thanks to them. It still doesn't feel real as I'm back home in good ol sunny LA. I can't thank them enough to allow us to experience NYC this way. It was our first time but certainly not our last because we fell in love with the city that never sleeps. I can't thank all the companies enough to help make this post so special. From the jewels around my neck right down to the boyfriend jeans that I'll be wearing the crap out of. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS TRIP SO DEAR TO OUR HEARTS<33

FEATURED #OOTD 

GAIA Crystal Necklace || CLICK TO BUY NECKLACE || Adorn by Sarah Lewis || @Adornbysarahlewis 

ROCCO TOP in Winter White || CLICK TO BUY TOP || O'Neill || @Oneillwomens #RoamFree


Wythe Baby Hobo Bag || CLICK TO BUY BAG || Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Bags || @Kelsidaggerbk

Noisy May Jeans || CLICK TO WEBSITE || @noisymayjeans 

Breakfast Club Sunnies || CLICK TO BUY || Quay Australia || @quayaustralia @Topshop





















Comments

Form for the Contact Page