Keep Reading

>> Deserted Daze >>

ROAMING through the desert this past two weekends has been a blessing. I not only got to dance to some of my all time favorite bands but I got to attend quite a few parties that i'll have memories that'll last forever. Coachella Music Festival is really an experience that I suggest everyone to attend. @DARKMINTDAISY and I roamed around like the little monkeys we are, danced till the sun went down and then some….. I'm sad that Coachella came and went so fast but I know it'll continue to live through our photos and memories. Until next year that is/// I'm so thankful that we got to attend one of the hottest parties of Weekend 1 #NEONCARNIVAL and I wore this exact outfit there. Words can't describe how much fun we had and all the wonderful people we met. From bumper cars, to ferris wheels, to winning stuffed animals and not getting to sleep till nearly 7am…. one of the greatest nights /mornings i've ever had. WILL FOREVER BE DANCING IN THESE MIPACHA SHOES AND REMINICING OF THAT NIGHT >>>> remember to follow our adventures on instagram @dancingwithflyingcolors @darkmintdaisy #DXDWANDER thanks babes, comfiest and coolest sneakers I own. 


FEATURED #OOTD
 // Shop my look through links below //

Clasico - Brown- High Top Sneaker || Mipacha Shoes || SHOP THE SHOES || @Mipachashoes

Dance At Dawn Romper || Threadsence || SHOP THE ROMPER || @Threadsence


Hmong Hill Tribe Clutch || Odisya || SHOP THE CLUTCH || @Odisya

Kaleidoscope Mesh Bralette || Private Arts || SHOP BRALETTE || @Privatearts


PHOTOS BY : @DARKMINTDAISY || www.darkmintdaisy.blogspot.com






















NEONCARNIVAL 2015 Below: 




Comments

Form for the Contact Page