Keep Reading

Navajo Dreams

TIS like a dream. A Navajo Dream my darlings. Today I changed my site up a bit it was definitely time for a new banner. I was messing with these photos and had a ton of fun making it. If I could have it my way my whole closet would probably be white. I just love the dreamy look of white on white especially for summer but heck i'd do it all year around. If you guys have been following me you know my closet consists of LOADS of colors, prints, lace and etc. But like I said there's just something dreamy about white on white. I like mix and matching too especially with an outfit like this, pair different bracelets and a chunky necklace and you'll be rocking the streets or fields or desert haha. Enjoy my Navajo desert dream! 

-----} }AND HAVE A N AWSOME W E E K E N D { {-----
@dancingwithflyingcolors
shop my look below::: 

FEATURED #OOTD

ROCCO TOP || O'neill Womens || SHOP TOP || @oneillwomens #Oneillstylemuse

THALASSA QUARTZ Necklace || Kerol D Apparel || SHOP NECKLACE || @keroldapparel

HAND KNIT SHORTS || Pima Doll || SHOP SHORTS || @pima_doll

} Jewels { @ropethemoon ||| @jemmasands 

Photos by : @darkmintdaisy 
thanks to : http://dietchpr.net } @dietch_pr

















Comments

Form for the Contact Page