Keep Reading

Oceans Breeze

TGIF, i'm glad this week is drifting into the weekend. I'm so ready for this weekends adventures. It's been rainy and muggy here in LA but trying not to bring me down! This shoot makes me happy dancing along the oceans side. It always seems to be so windy when i'm shooting so that explains all the hair in the face photos haha. I always feel at ease when i'm near the ocean and lately I need the ocean more than ever. So I definitely enjoy it's breeze. Have an amazing weekend and shop my whole look below. Also see what I'm up to on the daily on insta! @dancingwithflyingcolors

Photos by: @darkmintdaisy

FEATURED #OOTD
shop my look ((links below))

Nomad Romper by  Augustethelabel || @Augustethelabel || SHOP ROMPER || @eastriaclothing

Rider Belt || Jay.Nicole.Jewelry || SHOP BELT || @Jay.Nicole.Jewelry

Shell Choker || Wild the Label || SHOP CHOKER || @Wildthelabel

Bracelets by http://ropethemoonjewelry.com || @Ropethemoon

Rings  || @Lostloverstore 





















Comments

Form for the Contact Page