Keep Reading

Tropical Escape

PARADISE---- 
"Paradise has never been about places. It exists in moments. In connection. In flashes across time." To me Paradise isn't a place but after I stepped off of the long flight and arrived in Cancun it was more than Paradise it was a reality my reality for a week. Although the trip had lots of hurdles and negativity….. the whole time I was thinking how can someone, how can anyone be down in the most beautiful place i've ever seen. Sure the mosquitos sucked the life out of you and the humidity is far from tolerable most people dream of coming to a place like this. I've dreamt of coming to a place like this. The pool I'm standing over was gorgeous and I was in it sometimes all day and would even get in it at night which was so pleasant ----This is just the start of all my posts from this tropical vacation and I can't wait to share all the adventures I got to go on with my best friend and mom. I can't say how thankful I am! Check out below my first Vacay outfit post<3 

FEATURED #OOTD

Eternal Love Dress || RAGA || SHOP DRESS || @RAGA_LA || #Raga_La

Necklace and Cuffs || http://silkroaddesigns.com || @Silk_Road_Design

also featuring a snippet of http://glotatts.com 














Comments

Form for the Contact Page