Keep Reading

Dark Goddess

This look has me thinking of Fall;  the colors, the leaves, the trees and everything else Fall has in store. Maxi dresses are great for all year around when you live in Southern California. They are easy and light and instantly fashionable. The one I have on is supper special because it's handmade in Ghana. If you know me at all you know my heart belongs all over the world. I typically don't do a ton of dark colors I like to stray from black because black is easy to wear but this dress just called my name with the soft print and romantic flow about it. Topped with a hat and a fun necklace handmade by my friend, it not only makes a great transition to fall, but it makes a fun lightweight outfit that has us wishing the leaves were falling and the 100 degree heat wave would just end. 

FEATURED #OOTD 

+ Maxi Dress || Della Los Angeles || SHOP DELLA || @Dellalosangeles

+ The Wrap Necklace || Jay.Nicole.Jewelry || SHOP NECKLACE || @Jay.nicole.jewelry

+ Indie Hat || Urban Outfitters 

Photos by: @JamieNkidd
Thanks to : http://dietchpr.net














Comments

Form for the Contact Page