Keep Reading

Great Mystery

It's Wednesday and that means that the week is halfway over or halfway beginning from whatever way you look at it. I so much rather be chilling on a beach somewhere tropical, but wouldn't we all? I feel like my days are more well spent when they start at the crack of dawn and end with tired eyes and messy hair. Days like this, when the beach is filled with tents of families, and the drive is all about singing along to tunes and windy roads lead you to places you didn't think you'd end up. Wearing TWO of my all time favorite necklaces on the journey i'd like to call my typical weekend day. I am forever thankful for this handmade crystal necklace it's by far one of my go to necklaces now. Not only is it handmade but it's handmade with love from one of the nicest ladies and most talented ladies keep up the amazing work love! ***Shop my entire look below and get inspired to get out there and live the life you've always dreamt of living! 

FEATURED #OOTD 

+ Great Mystery Necklace || FloraandFauuna || BUY NECKLACE || @floraandfauuna

+ Aconner Pants || O'neill Womens || BUY PANTS || @Oneillwomens 

+ Shanti Top Porcelain || Arnhem Clothing || BUY TOP || @Arnhem_clothing

+ Coin Necklace || Silk Road Designs || @Silk_Road_Designs






















Comments

Form for the Contact Page