Keep Reading

Aztec Dream

I had the privilege to team up with one of my favorite brands Threads and since you all know I'm OBSESSED with rompers at this point it should come as no surprise that I wear the crap out of them. This cool romper will get loads of use especially during the holidays! It's a quick easy fit and supper adorable don't you think? I hope everyone had a very happy Holiday and now it's count down to Christmas ekkKK!! Shop my look below and check out Threads for more fun items to add to your wardrobe. 

FEATURED 

  • Bon Voyage Printed Romper // BUY ROMPER
  • @Threads // www.shopamericanthreads.com
  • Minimalist -Rose Gold Watch // BUY WATCH
  • @Threadetiquette // www.threadetiquette.com
  • Double suede Bolo // BUY NECKLACE
  • @Jay.nicole.jewelry // www.jaynicole.bigcartel.com
  • Tibetan Opalite Ring // BUY RING
  • @Kurafuchijewelry // www.kurafuchi.com


























Comments

Form for the Contact Page