Keep Reading

Gettin' Silky

Hey lovelies, November kind of flew away from me and now I'm here behind on all the Fall goodies. For one I have this amazingly comfortable and versatile Floral Silk romper i've definitely done from day to night in this get up. I got to wear it to my first Threadsence event at their headquarters. From the champagne to the free beer and lets not forget pizza it was definitely a great day event..but most of all chilling in the TEEPEEEE. I feel incredibly lucky to be apart of the #TSaddicts team! It's one of my all time favorite companies and heck should be yours too! Check them out and shop my entire look below. 

P.S. I can't wait to share with you all my upcoming blogposts they are FALL FEVER fun <3 Hope your November has been cozy! 

FEATURED OUTFIT

+ Simply Bloom Playsuit by MinkPink || Threadsence || BUY ROMPER || @Threadsence 
#TSADDICTS

+ Solar System Choker || Wanderlust Fashion |BUY CHOKER || @Wanderlust_Fashion

Photos by: @Darkmintdaisy
























Comments

Form for the Contact Page