Keep Reading

Cranberry Flow

Early morning, sunrise and coffee in hand is how I roll (Oh and lets not forget the cactus). This new year has gotten me even more in tuned with what I need and want to be doing. I want to inspire and create things that matter not only to me but to you. I need to be doing creative things on the daily…Which brings me to…. share with you a little project my best friend and I got to work on together …..dun dun dun a cool fun LA LOOKBOOK for Gold Dust Boutique. It was loads of fun and happened all so quickly and of course early in the AM with multiple trips to a coffee shop. This style below was one of my all time favorites! THIS SITE HAS ALL THE GOODIES.

This was an amazing start to the New Year meeting amazing creative and darn right gorgeous Emily of Gold Dust Boutique. It foreshadowed whats to come this year and taught me how with hard work and dedication you really can do whatever it is you love (SO KEEP ON KEEPING ON). Enjoy some of the magic we all created because we had a BLAST doing it!

BRING ON THE N E W   Y E A R babes. @Dancingwithflyingcolors

SHOP LOOK 
Kennedy Maxi by Flynnskye | BUY DRESS | @Shopgolddust

Montana Wide Brim Hat || @Lackofcoloraus

The Wrap Necklace- Black | BUY NECKLACE | @Jay.Nicole.Jewelry





















Comments

Form for the Contact Page