Keep Reading

Floral x Gardens

I am kind of floral obsessed. If you bring me flowers I will love you forever haha! Anything to do with flowers, floral prints, it's pretty unhealthy of how much I'm obsessed. I could probably have a whole room filled with them and want more. I guess my favorite type of flower would be daisies because they are cute and dainty, but really I like a mixture of all kinds. Sunflowers really take my breath away! So when it comes to dresses like this one where I feel like a floral princess, I love it! The print, the flow and the shape of it when I twirl around couldn't make me happier!

>> >> FEATURED << <<

>> Never so Modern // Mono Floral Print Maxi // SHOP NOW // @neversomodern <<

>> Ditto Sunglasses // by RayBan // SHOP NOW // free month use code: FLYINGCOLORS // @shopditto << 

>> Wrap tie necklace // Jay Nicole Jewelry // SHOP NOW // @Jay.Nicole.Jewelry << 

>> My Mahana bracelets // http://mymahana.com @Mymahana <<
















Comments

  1. I'm obsessed with florals too! This dress look beautiful on you! xx

    www.crystalchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page