Keep Reading

Bring on the Music

FESTIVAL READY. I wish everyday was a music festival. Sometimes I like to dress like i'm going to a music festival. I mean music festivals are happening all year and all around the world so why the heck not!? Some of my ALL time favorite bands are actually playing Coachella this year. The 1975, BORNS, and SO MANY MORE. I've seen The 1975 play before and they are the dream, so good! I'm addicted to their new album and can't wait to see them preform again.

When it comes to Festival Style some pointers of mine would be, layers. Like my look below. Two pieces are amazing for festivals with kimonos draped over for when the night hits. Also jewels the crazier the jewels the more fun you have while dancing to your favorite jams. I like jumping around and making noise, so chain chokers or gypsy jewels are my go to's! I hope you all attend a festival in the near future or in your lifetime because they are an experience that will ROCK your world!      

>>  >> FEATURED >>  >> 

>> Cactus Kimono || Gypsy Warrior || BUY KIMONO << 

>> Artfully Cutout Faux Suede Top || PoshSquare || BUY TOP <<

>> Artfully Chic Cutout Faux Suede Shorts || PoshSquare || BUY SHORTS << 

>> Shoes || Forever21 <<

 
















Comments

Form for the Contact Page