Keep Reading

Field of Dreams

Happy Wednesday loves, this blog post is all about flowy dresses and pretending i'm Juliet running after an oh so invisible Romeo. Where art thou Romeo? I'm only joking but that's sometimes what I think about when I'm shooting, looking hopelessly romantic in beautiful fields. I know it's all pretend though and I laugh my butt off thinking of it. I like dresses and flowy ones like this one from OTHERS FOLLOW just go perfect with my day to day wear. Flowy dresses are perfect for this spring weather, and patterns are always fun. So I say yes, to the hopeless romantics out there. I say yes to the dreamers. Keep on running towards that field of dreams. And your dreams just might tag you back. 

>> >> FEATURED >> >>

>> Dress by Others Follow || http://www.othersfollowclothing.com << 
>> Modern Tribal Necklace || REVEL || BUY NECKLACE << 















Comments

Form for the Contact Page