Keep Reading

Vintage Feels

When vintage dresses meet fun festival inspired accessories. Accessories can seriously make an outfit pop and I'm a bit of an accessory guru. I have the whole shabang....hats hanging from my wall, jewelry stacked for days on my wall as well....it just gets crazy. But I also like a good balance. So with this amazing vintage dress I added a belt to make it a little more modern. I threw on a hat and wrapped a flower crown around the hat. Since its festival season and you gotta keep that head of yours cool hats are always a good idea. I hope you enjoy this look cause I had so much fun shooting it! Don't let Monday hit you too hard loves! Shop my look below!

>> >> FEATURED >> >>

>> Pink & Black Floral Print Dress || http://caliandcadiz.com || Cali & Cadiz << 

>> Turquoise Stone Belt || SHOP BELT || Winter Lennon << 





















Comments

Form for the Contact Page