Keep Reading

#BEBOPGIRLS

#BEBOPGIRLSHAVEMOREFUN 

I have had the pleasure of meeting the beauties behind the brand http://bebopclothing.com // oh boy are they the sweetest! They not only have a range of bottoms but have amazingly fun printed dresses. I'm definitely all about bright vibrant colors ALL time but with that Summer tan. Bright colors pop even more! I love the lace up part on this dress and I feel like half the stuff in my closet can transition from day to night, because this number is also a day to night dress. I felt like a choker would do it justice for day time, and a fun chic hat. How would you wear this dress?? :)) Enjoy and be sure to check out @bebop_clothing // Links under photos! xoxo Ashley














>> SHOP THE LOOK ++

>> Dress // http://bebopclothing.com // Bebop Clothing
>> LA LUNA Choker // BUY CHOKER // Blissfullyliss Jewelry
>> Fishtail Booties // BUY SHOES // Naughty Monkey Shoes
>> Hat // Urban outfitters

PHOTOS  BY: www.darkmintdaisy.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page