Keep Reading

Sunset Shimmers

SUMMER has hit Los Angeles hard this week. Okay I mean who asks for 90 degree weather?! it's been a scorcher so I had to shoot this one particularly around sunset. I am ready for the adventures with my new comfy sandals, my shimmery purse that really fits EVERYTHING in it and some fun denim. Since i'm always on the go I definitely need comfy sandals to throw in this big bag and hit the coast. I ALSO got a new hairstyle perfect for the summer. I wanted to do something drastic and different. if you know me I've never dyed the top of my head and it's insane but i'm feeling amazing about it. Bring on change and bring on the heat because I have exciting plans happening in the next few months! 

>> -- FEATURED >> --


>>  COLD SHOULDER TOP / white || Sans Souci Stores || SHOP TOP << 

>> High Rise Shorts || GJG Denim || SHOP SHORTS << 

>> Preto Sandals || Verao || SHOP SANDALS <<

>> The Turquoise Stone Choker || Jay Nicole Jewelry || SHOP NECKLACE <<

>>  Cyra Tote Bag || Elle Jay Handbags || https://www.instagram.com/ellejay.bags/ << 

>>  Turquoise Stone Belt || Winter Lennon || SHOP BELT << 

>> Stone Rings || Leslie Francesca || SHOP RINGS <<

___________________________________________________

NEW HAIR DONE BY : +Beetlejuice_hair // @Beetlejuice_hair 
photos by: @darkmintdaisy











 


Comments

Form for the Contact Page