Keep Reading

Twirling Canals

There's something really romantic walking through these breathtaking canals. Possibly because they are historic and transport you to another time, another place, and possibly another country. They make me feel great. Like I could just jump onto one of the canoes and paddle away. If you haven't been to the Venice canals located near Abbot Kinney, and Marina Del Rey I highly recommend knocking it off your Los Angeles list. I enjoy coming here not only to shoot but to gaze at the beauty that surrounds this place. 

The Maxi dress i'm wearing is perfect for a beach stroll. It's also a very sexy touch to the maxi dress. I ran around the canals twirling the fabric between my fingers. Since the neckline is one of my favorites not too revealing but enough to add a statement. Paired with handmade jewelry it's enough to turn heads. 

>> Shop my look below! >>

















SHOP ENTIRE LOOK
>> The Buffalo Cross Necklace || Jay Nicole Jewelry || SHOP THE NECKLACE
>> Golden Hour Maxi Wrap Dress || RAGA || SHOP THE DRESS

Photos by:
www.darkmintdaisy.com

Comments

Form for the Contact Page