Keep Reading

#CampFOSSIL

>> >> >> >> >>
Happy Hump day! I hope everyone is getting through the week, just remember we are that much closer to Friday! I am getting closer and closer to my vacation so I'm just here waiting patiently until next week. I am STOKED so many amazing things planned for this trip and I can't wait to bring all of you along with me! To get back to this blogpost, This look is inspired by the watch and the purse a little #CAMPFOSSIL without the camping. Shop my camp inspired look and don't forget to check out the hashtag on instagram #CAMPFOSSIL to see more inspired looks. xoxo

>> >> >> >> >>

















>> >> SHOP THE LOOK >> >> 
Blue Life Romper // Posh Square // SHOP ROMPER
Original Boyfriend Sport Watch // Fossil // SHOP WATCH
Eli Saddle Bag // Fossil // SHOP BAG

photos by: www.darkmintdaisy.com

Comments

Form for the Contact Page