Keep Reading

Golden Cruisin'


Sometimes life gives you a perfect little location and other times you have to go on a rampage and look for one. Most of the time I do location scouting while I am out and about. To be honest for probably a few months I've wanted to shoot here. It's this incredible house that always has this amazing car in front of it…the place is a dream. So of course when I received this yellow top I thought of this place instantly. I thought the color would pop with the landscape and sure enough it did it justice. 
Yellow is my all time favorite color next to blue. Yellow just has this happiness about it. I also think for  a while nobody really liked yellow so i'm happy that mustard or yellow has become more popular. 
I even had a yellow iPod years ago…. I hope you guys enjoy this look and you can shop it below. Off the shoulder tops are definitely going to in trend right on into Fall so grab your favorites and rock em how you see fit!
>>>>>>>>>>>



















Shop my look; Featured

Rumor Top - Mustard // SHOP TOP // Boho Beauty
http://noaelle.com ||

Jeans by Urban Outfitters

Photos by: www.darkmintdaisy.com

Comments

Form for the Contact Page