Keep Reading

#WearyourTravels

Grand Bahama, The Bahamas


Hey loves, for the past week and a little over.... I've been doing a bit of traveling. Opening up my eyes to whole new horizons. I have such a hunger for traveling to places i've never been, and this one was indeed on the bucket list. Everything about trips excite me; the unexpected events that end up happening, the people you meet and most of all the unforgettable experiences you gain. I had the pleasure of visiting The Bahamas. Not only were the people oh so pleasant, it was a place that words can hardly describe. It was literally breathtaking. 

Although most of the week it was cloudy, hot but cloudy and also had a bit of rainstorms; I would highly recommend visiting Freeport. The last few days were gorgeous, humid but gorgeous. That's when these photos were taken and part of the reason they were taken at this spot on the resort was because it was one of the places we were day in and day out. The Prop Club: from playing pool on the daily to eating the whole menu, to culture shows and unforgettable nights out till 2 am I quite enjoyed this place.

Wearing this dress/romper around the resort with my handmade sand necklace everyone wanted to know where it was from. This dress will literally make you stand out anywhere you go, it's become my new FAVORITE dress and the great thing is it fits amazing and is my all time favorite color. Paired with this handmade necklace from sand chosen by me from Aruba: A place i've always had on the bucket list. It reminded me to #Wearyourtravels and have a blast while doing so. Also to keep your mind open and think of traveling to new places. Make a list and make those travels happen. 

SHOP LOOK BELOW >>>>






















>> >> SHOP THE LOOK >> >>
by clicking the images below;


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and follow these amazing brands on Instagram: 
@DuneJewelry { petite-sandbar-lariat-necklace )
@Shopgolddust {unattainable-romper-maxi-dress }


photos taken by; www.darkmintdaisy.com
Location; Freeport, The Bahamas

Comments

Form for the Contact Page