Keep Reading

MUSIC MONDAY - OH WONDER

Happy Monday and so excited to share this post because i'm mixing it up a little. I got some supper rad new headphones and I thought it would tie in perfectly to this post. Today I'm featuring the band Oh Wonder. They were shown to me by a friend and I remember exactly the day listening to the song "Drive" and instantly fell in love with their angelic voices. That song speaks to me in many ways and the music video is probably hands down one of my top 10 favorite music videos. Featuring Josephine Vander Gucht and Anthony West which together become a magical alternative pop duo. With songs that are so peaceful and so angelic they definitely have me blasting them while coasting down PCH. 

I've been fortunate enough to see them live and they sound exactly the same if not, better! They also are so adorable and are from the UK so their accents definitely bring that extra sparkle when playing live. They seem so humble and so refreshing to the ear. The lyrics from the image are from the song "Plans" because right now in my life that song really hits the spot. We all have all these crazy dreams and although it feels like "it's always two steps backwards" we have to keep moving forward. We have to keep doing the things that scare us. So the song to me is so much more than just a song I listen to. I feel it in my soul. And that's the beautiful thing about all types of music.

 I hope you guys check them out and let me know how you like them!

#MUSICMONDAY

FEATURED

@Ohwondermusic


SHOP MY LOOK


photos of me by @DARKMINTDAISY

Photos of OH WONDER not taken by me //
pulled from https://www.facebook.com/ohwondermusic


























Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page