Keep Reading

But First Camera

Lights, camera, action! Minus the lights and action part and emphasis on the camera. I don't have the best of equipment since i've had this camera for years but it tends to get the job done. I've always said it's not about what you have it's how you use it. You could have the best equipment ever but if you don't know how to use it properly or how to edit it pretty much falls short. It's in the eye of the beholder. Although it's an old camera I still treat it like my little pride and joy. Therefore a cool camera strap is like getting a baby clothes. How cute is this orange camera strap from EarthtoEmerald ?? It definitely fits my style and makes it even more fun using my camera. Check out her awesome fashionable straps and give your camera some fashion!

>> SHOP THE STRAP <<















Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page