Keep Reading

Music Monday - MATY NOYES








It's Monday and I'm finally back in the swing of featuring some of my favorite artists! I love local bands and support a ton of friends bands. I also admire young musicians they really inspire me. This artist in particular had me at "Stay" when she sang vocals on Kygo's song. Then I instantly fell in love with "In My Mind." I was shocked to find out she's 5 years younger than me but it makes me so proud to be listening to such a young talented GIRL BOSS @matynoyes. I see amazing things in her career and i'm honored to have her on my #MUSICMONDAY  // I quoted my favorite song thus far by her which features another one of my FAVORITE artists @lostboycrow \\ I can listen to "rollin' w yew" over and over again their voices harmonize so perfectly and although i've only seen LostBowCrow live i'm sure i'll see Maty in all her glory in the near future; in the meantime check out my favorite songs of hers and let me know what one is yours!

**Photos of Maty Noyes taken from her Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/makenoyes/
http://www.matynoyes.com


TOP 5 FAVORITE SONGS:

Comments

Form for the Contact Page