Keep Reading

My Favorite Accessory

HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope your countdown was a night to remember; mine sure was! Although I've been stuck in bed for these past few days sick, 2017 is just going to keep getting better from here I can feel it! I wanted my first post of 2017 to highlight my favorite accessory. The one thing I have to have in my purse at all times. What is it you ask? Sunglasses are the answer. I seriously have an addiction to sunglasses. One of the best things about SOJOS are that they come with individual soft sleeves. Since i'm always on the go I like to just be able to easily access them in my purse. Also these are so cute and so affordable which makes me feel less bad throwing them in my purse. With these 4 different pairs I feel like 100 bucks but didn't have to break the bank for any of them. I can never have enough sunglasses I like all shapes and all sizes to perfectly go with whatever look I throw together that day. So starting the blogging year with 4 different looks paired with 4 different SOJOS. I hope you guys check them out and let me know what your favorite pair is! Happy New Year and enjoy my fave accessory EVER.

SHOP THE LOOKS





ALL PHOTOS BY @jaythelim



























Comments

Form for the Contact Page