Keep Reading

The Go- To Dress

Hands down dresses to me are so much fun to wear. They instantly turn me into my 5 year old self twirling and all. They become a staple must have piece in my closet. Wither i'm on the go heading to a early morning coffee date or running errands, or even just hanging around my apartment; dresses are a must. Not only is this one supper cute but it's also really comfortable to wear. I paired this particular dress from ASTARS with another must have my new REEF GIRLS sandals. These sandals are easy slip on and off which make my life a whole lot easier. I am all about the comfort yet chic style so this outfit is my new favorite. Shop the look below and be sure to check out my instagram for more daily looks! @DANCINGWITHFLYINGCOLORS

FEATURED






















Comments

Form for the Contact Page