Keep Reading

Daydreaming of NYC

Back from New York and already daydreaming of the brisk air on my face. I've been to New York now 3 times, basically once a year and all trips go by way too fast! There's something about the pep in everyone's step, the busy streets and getting car sick in taxi cabs because they drive insanely aggressive. From the second we stepped off the plane it was all getting ready in airport bathrooms, to taxi cabs to the city, to walking to a showroom, to finally eating, to lots of coffee, and eventually checking into this amazing hotel. I'm beyond grateful for staying with some of my favorite babes and shockingly we are all Libras which when it came to picking out food probably took us too long since it's all "I don't know, I don't care whatever you want" but it was always so much fun staying up too late with these girls. The hotel SIXTY LES had the most incredible view from our room. It snowed one of the days and we woke up to this winter wonderland. I could sit in front of the window and watch people for hours. I highly recommend staying at this hotel! Also check out this amazing company Seven Wonders the Label these aussie babes have the best pieces definitely for warmer weather, but this dress made me feel like I was on the bachelor waiting for a rose ( thank god that's over). Check out the outfit and shop the look below!

FEATURED


Photos By























Comments

Form for the Contact Page