Keep Reading

Festival Inspiration

Festival Season is in full motion and I have somewhat ideas of what my outfits will be but where to start??? When it comes to Festivals it's definitely good to start with clothes at least that's what I do, because you can always find fun accessories to make the perfect look. Depending on the festival, I always consider the weather and atmosphere. Does it get cold at night? For example Coachella is scorching hot in the day time and chilly at night. Speaking of that lovely festival... This year I'm going for flowy, patterns and jewels that make noise. I'm not much of a planner at all but it's easy when you already have an idea of what you want; the hard part though is finding those perfect creations and turning them into reality. So narrow it down to what type of look you want to create and just go with it! I'm going all force this year, it's fun to just be free and be whoever you want. I'm talking face + body paint, butterfly crowns and jewelry for days! The most important part though is to have fun with whatever looks you create. Don't get too stressed over what to wear though thats just a tiny part of it! Make it all about the music, spend time dancing away with good company, laugh and sing away to your favorite artists! So below is a CLEOBELLA festival inspired look, it's lightweight fabric makes it perfect when you're sweating away. I added a coin belt, a wrap necklace and well a moon mirror...to get creative with it, always get creative with it. Want to wear this to coachella? Shop the whole look below!

FEATURED
>> JACK SKIRT 






PHOTOS BY: @DARKMINTDAISY



























Comments

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page