Keep Reading

Coachella 2017

This past weekend was truly one for the books. Let's just say Coachella wasn't the only thing that made my heart smile. When one of your best friends gets engaged it kind of triumphs the whole weekend. We came, we boogied, we laughed, we cried, and had the best weekend with the best babes by my side.

DAY 1
The first day I was already pumped, shocked that it came around so fast but excited to see some of my favorite bands. The highlight of the sets for me were:  Oh Wonder, Broods, and Empire of the Sun. The things that are hard about being in the sun at a Festival all day is waiting for that special band to start at 10:30 pm. With tired eyes and racing hearts because we all had a particular surprise to draw out early in the morning we headed home to the tunes of Empire of the Sun.
DAY 2 
After waking up early to help plan the cutest engagement we were all high off our friends just getting engaged. The plan worked and totally threw her off (that was what we were all worried about.) So walking into Coachella with a newly engaged friend (by the way yes they met at COACHELLA how epic is that) all had us giddy! I'm beyond excited, thrilled and thankful to be part of such a special moment. I could not be more happy for them! We all danced to Local Natives, and hoped from stage to stage. We actually left a bit early to get ready for Neon Carnival...aka danced the night away till nearly 5 am. 
DAY 3
This was one of my favorite music days. One of my favorite things about festivals is to discover bands I hadn't listened to prior. Sofi Tukker really knocked it out of the park and blew everyone's minds including my own. I've been obsessed with HONNE so seeing him live was a dream! Tove Lo drove a huge crowd, and we ended the night with LORDE. Such a good time can't wait to see what next year brings. So thankful for the amazing friends I got to dance with, and for the weirdos I call my tribe. FOREVER thankful for you babes 

MY TRIBE:

FEATURED BRANDS I WORE

ALL PHOTOS BY:









































































Comments

Form for the Contact Page