Wither you've been following my journey for a while now or just stumbling upon my blog now WELCOME. First things first you should know i've always and will always continue to be obsessed with eyewear. I love matching my sunnies to an outfit or creating a look based off of the shape of my eyewear. That's exactly what I did below. I teamed up with WEAR ME PRO to give you an example of how I wear my #Shadesbox for summer. My style is constantly changing but I love that you could get a whole box of awesome sunnies based on your particular style. Bohemian is what I gravitate towards since it always inspires me to layer and get creative. So wither you're on an early morning coffee run (wanting to hide away those drowsy but beautiful eyes) or out shopping for that new summer wardrobe WEAR ME PRO will have you covered. Let me know what look out of all 3 are your favorite. 
FOLLOW ME ON INSTA for more looks + behind the scenes adventures

FEATURED
DANICA - BLUE AVIATORS
CALLA - PINK SUNNIES
AINSLEY - CLEAR GLASSES











































Wither you've been following my journey for a while now or just stumbling upon my blog now WELCOME. First things first you should know i've always and will always continue to be obsessed with eyewear. I love matching my sunnies to an outfit or creating a look based off of the shape of my eyewear. That's exactly what I did below. I teamed up with WEAR ME PRO to give you an example of how I wear my #Shadesbox for summer. My style is constantly changing but I love that you could get a whole box of awesome sunnies based on your particular style. Bohemian is what I gravitate towards since it always inspires me to layer and get creative. So wither you're on an early morning coffee run (wanting to hide away those drowsy but beautiful eyes) or out shopping for that new summer wardrobe WEAR ME PRO will have you covered. Let me know what look out of all 3 are your favorite. 
FOLLOW ME ON INSTA for more looks + behind the scenes adventures

FEATURED
DANICA - BLUE AVIATORS
CALLA - PINK SUNNIES
AINSLEY - CLEAR GLASSES











































1 comment

  1. I am obsessed with your pictures as always! I love how you styled all of your eyewear!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© Dancing With Flying Colors
Design by The Basic Page