Keep Reading

Crossbody by day, Wrislet by night

Los Angeles, CA, USA

If your anything like me you like to explore, with your hands free that is. I don't think any girl likes to be digging around in her purse for that specific chapstick or better yet....keys and someway or somehow nothing is ever found and things just get lost in some Neverland. So when I came across this Vera Bradley crossbody bag that really only allows me to fit the essentials in it, I get incredibly happy because it forces me to not have random things in there! Here are some things I need at all times in my bag and they all fit in here. Obviously wallet (which this bag doubles as, has I.d. and credit card slots). Chapstick and lipstick (you never know when those day adventures turn into night time excursions, which surprisingly happens in my life a lot). Who doesn't love spontaneity. Keys and lastly a good pack of gum. So instead of digging around in Neverland I can finally be organized and open this bag with my eyes closed and know exactly where everything is at all times. More exploring hands free and less hassle of digging around. Oh and of course more time to drink all the matcha on rooftops as I can. 


EXPLORE MORE and click the photos of the bag below to shop it. 




Also, out of gift ideas for her? Snatch up this crossbody for her for the Holidays it's one of Oprah's favorite things of 2017 and I think that's pretty awesome! Want to see more of how this bag looks on the go? Look below for more images on how I styled this cross body for my daytime adventures! Trust me i've already gone out on the town at night with this bag and it's my new go-to! 





























Photos by: @DARKMINTDAISY

Follow my instagram for more adventures: 



Comments

Form for the Contact Page